You are here
Are Educational Games Exciting?
Are Educational Games Exciting?
Learning by playing is known to everyone from an early age. Whether it's assembling blocks into words or building funny mechanisms from the construction set, children easily learn complex things in the game. Therefore, it is not surprising that with the development of online gaming practices, educational games have gained a new breath. Now, they have become much more diverse and advanced. Mathematics, geography, biology, and many other sciences have been translated into a game format. Do you want to learn any discipline without difficulty? Then welcome to the Game Karma platform, which has collected the best educational games for users.
How Online Games Motivate Learning
How to trigger the motivational mechanism for learning? Educators have been struggling with this problem for many centuries. Only the vigilant mind of the student, ready to perceive new information, is capable of memorizing and continuing the creative search. The development of the gaming sphere offered another solution to this issue:
- Offer a child or adult some fascinating game characters.
- Captivate the player into an interesting story.
- The development of the plot becomes possible only with the help of the assimilation of some knowledge or the repetition of the right actions.
- The passage of the player to new levels is motivated by some incentive bonuses that give them the opportunity to improve their gaming experience.
Examples of Using Educational Online Games
Whatever area of human practice you define for your interest, it will not be difficult to find educational games in this discipline:
- Virtual chemical laboratories where you can safely conduct experiments and achieve a bright spectacular effect by mixing different substances.
- Modeling of the language environment in the study of various foreign languages.
- Cooking games that give you the skills to prepare delicious dishes.
- Games for the development of analytical thinking.
- Reaction training for future pilots and motorists using computer simulation of complex and unexpected situations.
Best Educational Games on Game Karma
The quality of an online game has a big impact on whether it can captivate the player and stimulate progress in learning. Therefore, the Game Karma platform has selected only the highest quality educational games for its users. They are divided into several categories depending on the purpose:
- Development of logic and thinking
- Memory training
- Mastering the mathematical knowledge and operations with numbers
- Solving puzzles
- Conducting scientific experiment
Educational Games vs. Tutors
If your child does not understand any topics in mathematics, chemistry, physics, and other sciences, do not rush to look for tutors. Moving at their own pace in computer games dedicated to the development of mathematical or other thinking, they can easily learn all the rules. Often, the cause of misunderstanding in the learning process is the oppressive authority of adults. Computer games neutralize this fear. They first offer the child simple and then more and more advanced tasks in a playful way. With this approach, you can achieve much more than hiring tutors.
Discover fun and rewarding educational games at Game Karma. They are designed for different ages and serve as kind, patient, and indispensable assistants in education.