Online Guide to Malls in India Feat. Malls, Brands, Stores, Restaurants, Entertainment, Deals, Events, Sales in malls in India

Marks & Spencer

Marks & Spencer are one of the UK's leading retailers, with over 25 million people visiting the Marks & Spencer stores each week. Marks & Spencer stores offer stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods, responsibly sourced from around 2,000 suppliers globally. Marks & Spencer employs over 75,000 people in the UK and abroad, and have over 600 UK stores, plus an expanding international business. Marks & Spencer are the number one provider of womenswear and lingerie in the UK, and are rapidly growing market share in menswear, kidswear and home, due in part to Marks & Spencer's growing online business. Overall, Marks & Spencer clothing and homeware sales account for 49% of the business. The other 51% of the business is in food, where Marks & Spencer stores sell everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals. Now more than ever, Marks & Spencer is also known for its green credentials as a result of its five-year eco plan, Plan A, which will see Marks & Spencer, amongst other things, become carbon neutral and send no waste to landfill by 2012. In India Marks & Spencer has its operations as a joint venture between Marks & Spencer and India's Reliance Retail

Facebook URL:
Twitter URL:!/MarksSpencerInd